Monday, March 5, 2012

Well Hello There!


There must be something about the month of February that is uninspiring. And that is all I'm going to say about that!

Nevertheless, March is here and so is the red-winged blackbird! Spotted a juvenile at the feeder this morning. Truly felt sorry for the poor thing in this frigid weather of -8˚C (-15˚C with the wind)! The fields are peppered with returning Canada geese. Bbbrrrrr! Note the date: March 5! Last year was March 12. With the mild winter we had, they had to come out on its coldest day!

OK Jennifer. I will blog about the soup kitchen. Not today though. But by the week's end. Thanks for reading my little blog. And how 'bout putting a picture in your Member Profile. You got the time to figure it out ; ) ... How do you like your spider? Leave me a comment, they make me happy!



2 comments:

  1. I was happy to see the robins back in town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way.. February is not my month.. I'm glad it's over.

    ReplyDelete