Sunday, January 30, 2011

Social Medias

I am so far behind the times. I spent a lot of time this week trying to design, template, colour, populate, gadget, widget and midget my blog. Results = big O. So I emailed my blogging guru for HELP! She sent me a few tips via email and then kindly offered to meet up to show me the ins and outs. How generous is that!


In my failed attempt to get blogging, I must confess that I was put off by the "in your faceness" of certain things like this one: "Flickr is more fun when your friends use it too! Get started by finding your friends on Facebook, Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, or Windows Live." I don't do Facebook and probably never will. Why? I like my privacy. So between not making any progress and having my privacy menaced (drama, drama, DRAMA!). My desire to blog was quickly dwindling dot dot dot


I met with my teacher today and accomplished so much. This blog is my assignment. How did I do Diane?


I spent a lot of time this week trying to design, template, colour, populate, gadget, widget and midget my blog.

1 comment: